St Gregory's College Prep - 3231 N Craycroft Rd
Leon Hayes III
|Juan Esquivias lll
Please check the league schedule to see when your team plays:
10:00 am - North vs. South
11:00 am - East vs West
12:00 pm - St Gregory vs Pascua Yaqui
10:00 am - West vs South
11:00 am - Pascua Yaqui vs North
12:00 pm - East vs St Gregory
11:00 am - St Gregory vs North
12:00 pm - Pascua Yaqui vs East
1:00 pm – South vs West
11:00 am - West vs North
12:00 pm - St Gregory vs East
1:00 pm – South vs Pascua Yaqui
11:00 am - Pascua Yaqui vs South
12:00 pm - West vs St Gregory
1:00 pm – North vs East
11:00 am - Pascua Yaqui vs West
12:00 pm - East vs North
1:00 pm – South vs St Gregory
11:00 am - East vs South
12:00 pm - St Gregory vs West
1:00 pm – North vs Pascua Yaqui
11:00 am - St Gregory vs South
12:00 pm - East vs Pascua Yaqui
1:00 pm – North vs West
11:00 am - South vs East
12:00 pm - West vs Pascua Yaqui
1:00 pm – North vs St Gregory
11:00 am - Pascua Yaqui vs St Gregory
12:00 pm - West vs East
1:00 pm – South vs North
1:00 pm - TSPL for Kids Championship
Players are encouraged to follow @Summerpro on Twitter and like the Tucson Summer Pro League on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
If you have any questions please contact Carl Graham @ (520) 982-3803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all the parents and kids for their participation. We are overwhelmed with the positive community response in our first season.
Lastly, we want to be clear that players who were not selected primarily had to do with age and size not skill level. In the future we may look to split into 2 divisions to better serve the size difference between 10 year olds and 12 and 13 year olds. Please bear with us as we continue to improve our youth league.
Parents please be advised that all players will be seated in our designated area in the gym immediately following their game. It will be your responsibility to present yourself to our staff at this area to pick up your child.
- Players must at all times adhere to the standards of professional conduct and good sportsmanship.
- The league will uphold a zero tolerance policy towards unacceptable behavior such as profanity, fighting, or flagrant and intentional fouls.
- Players involved in these infractions will receive immediate and permanent ejection from the league.
- Players, Coaches, and Referees will demonstrate mutual respect towards each other during league games.
- Players must notify the league at least 2 days prior to being absent for their teams scheduled game.
- After 2 unexcused absences a player can and will be dropped from his team’s roster and replaced with a player from the league’s reserve list.
- Players and Coaches are strongly encouraged to be professional at all times and friendly with fans. Players are expected to sign autographs, conduct TV and radio interviews when requested.
- All players are responsible for their uniform equipment and must see that it is returned for laundry service after each game.
- Players must check in for their scheduled games by half time of the previous game. The league reserves the right to substitute players in cases of lateness or absence.
HOME | SCHEDULE | PLAYERS/TEAMS | TSPL for KIDS | ABOUT | CONTACT
© 2014 Tucson Summer Pro League | All Rights Reserved | web development by david hostetler